Imran Jamal is currently pursuing Ph.D. in the Department of Computer Engineering at Jeju National University, the Republic of Korea. He received his MS degree in Computer Science from Bahria University, Islamabad, Pakistan, in 2018. He did his BS(Hons) in Information Technology from the University of Malakand, KPK Pakistan. His work experience includes Full Stack Software Development, IT Training, and Entrepreneurship. His research work mainly focused on Internet of Things applications, Machine learning, Data science, and BlockChain applications.
- Towards Mountain Fire Safety Using Fire Spread Predictive Analytics and Mountain Fire Containment in IoT Environment
- 13 PhD/PostDoc positions at SIGCOM, SnT, Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust to be filled by EoY.
- A PhD scholarship is available in the areas of Blockchain and eHealth
- Energy Consumption Optimization and User Comfort Maximization in Smart Buildings Using a Hybrid of the Firefly and Genetic Algorithms (IF=2.702)
- Optimal Route Recommendation for Waste Carrier Vehicles for Efficient Waste Collection: A Step Forward Towards Sustainable Cities (IF=3.745)